Friday, May 29, 2009
Setting Up Recipe Files
I have been typing up some of my recipes in Microsoft Word. Its not that I'm anywhere near finished with the book, but I needed a little change of pace. Now trying to figure out how to organize the files is another thing. I think I am going to create a main folder and put other sub-folders in the main folder. I'm also trying to figure out if I need to create a section just for casseroles or put it under chicken if it has chicken in the recipe. Decisions.... Decsions....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i THINK THAT'S A GREAT IDEA... THEN IT'LL BE EASIER TO NAVIGATE!
Amy,
Ya, organization makes the writing process work.
Good luck and more power to you!!^_^
Clarissa,
Thanks for the visit.
Ms R
Hi Ms R. I am new here. and I like cooking. If you have time please feel free to visit and follow my blog you might find some of it interesting. thanks...
khaye=)
Post a Comment