Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pulling My Hair Out

I've been fighting with recipes today. Trying to make them simple is easier said then done. Does it every end? Having them in your head is one thing putting them on paper is a different story. Grr....
I did manage to list another recipe on my main blog for Chicken Blue Cheese Dip


6 comments:

Leslie said...

Good luck with the recipes, in the mean time :P I*m trying the dip

Le Butterfly said...

Oh I know what you mean - like the "cartoon"

Audrey said...

That avatar is how I feel when trying to think of what to make for meals! The family is no help - "What ever you want to make is fine" is their answer every time. They did turn down bagels with peanut butter for supper though.
Have a great weekend!!

Nina Marana said...

Yeah I think a lot of people feel the same way.

Ms Recipe

Nina Marana said...

Simone,
I think computers make us feel that way too.

Ms Recipe

Nina Marana said...

Leslie,
Thanks for trying the recipe